Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 5 - Laughs, Giggles, and Hugs!

Laughs, giggles, and hugs...all of which we experienced with MeiLin for the first time today! I can't believe the progress she has made in such a short period of time...she really started coming out of her shell today! It started this morning when we met down stairs for sightseeing. There were a lot of people standing around and she got scared...so she backed up and snuggled into my legs - heart! Even our guide, Ming Ming said, "Wow, she already trusts you!"

I am sad to announce that Brandon's 35-year and my 33-year streak of never changing a poopy diaper has finally come to an end. It was best captured by Brandon's proclamation, "UGH! It's on my finger!" I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard!

She was a patient little angel as always. Instead of words today...sending tons of photos!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment